Is DELICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELICATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing
- adj - marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique
- adj - easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- adj - easily hurt
- adj - developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety
- adj - difficult to handle
- adj - of an instrument or device
- Pleasing to the senses, especially in a subtle way: a delicate flavor; a delicate violin passage.
- Exquisitely fine or dainty: delicate china.
- Frail in constitution or health.
- Easily broken or damaged: a kite too delicate to fly.
- Marked by sensitivity of discrimination: a critic’s delicate perception.
- Considerate of the feelings of others.
- Concerned with propriety.
- Squeamish or fastidious.
- Requiring tactful treatment: a delicate situation.
- Fine or soft in touch or skill: a surgeon’s delicate touch.
- Measuring, indicating, or responding to very small changes; precise: a delicate set of scales.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “appealing to refined taste”: a delicate flavor; choice exotic flowers; a dainty dish; elegant handwriting; an exquisite wine; the finest embroidery.
- noun - a choice food
There are 8 letters in DELICATE: A C D E E I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELICATE, to go: DELICATE?
Rearrange the letters in DELICATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DELICATE
7 letters out of DELICATE
6 letters out of DELICATE
5 letters out of DELICATE
4 letters out of DELICATE
3 letters out of DELICATE
2 letters out of DELICATE
Contextual use of DELICATE
What's nearby DELICATE
Lookup in Wiki for DELICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELICATE"