Is DELIBERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELIBERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- adj - carefully thought out in advance
- adj - unhurried and with care and dignity
- Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional: mistook the oversight for a deliberate insult.
- To think carefully and often slowly, as about a choice to be made.
- To consider (a matter) carefully and often slowly, as by weighing alternatives.
There are 10 letters in DELIBERATE: A B D E E E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIBERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELIBERATE, to go: DELIBERATE?
Rearrange the letters in DELIBERATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DELIBERATE
9 letters out of DELIBERATE
8 letters out of DELIBERATE
7 letters out of DELIBERATE
6 letters out of DELIBERATE
5 letters out of DELIBERATE
4 letters out of DELIBERATE
3 letters out of DELIBERATE
2 letters out of DELIBERATE
Contextual use of DELIBERATE
What's nearby DELIBERATE
Lookup in Wiki for DELIBERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELIBERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELIBERATE"