Is DELAWARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELAWARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living in New Jersey and New York and parts of Delaware and Pennsylvania
- noun - one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state
- noun - the Algonquian language spoken by the Delaware
- A group of closely related Native American peoples formerly inhabiting the Delaware and Hudson river valleys and the area between, with present-day populations in Oklahoma, Kansas, Wisconsin, and Ontario.
- A member of a Delaware people.
- One or both of the Algonquian languages of the Delaware.
- DE, Del.
- A variety of grape having sweet, light red fruit.
There are 8 letters in DELAWARE: A A D E E L R W
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELAWARE, to go: DELAWARE?
Rearrange the letters in DELAWARE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DELAWARE
6 letters out of DELAWARE
5 letters out of DELAWARE
4 letters out of DELAWARE
3 letters out of DELAWARE
2 letters out of DELAWARE
Contextual use of DELAWARE
What's nearby DELAWARE
Lookup in Wiki for DELAWARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELAWARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELAWARE"