Is DEGRADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEGRADE in various dictionaries:
- verb - reduce the level of land, as by erosion
- verb - reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- verb - lower the grade of something
- To reduce in grade, rank, or status; demote.
- To lower in dignity; dishonor or disgrace: a scandal that degraded the participants.
- To lower in moral or intellectual character; debase.
- To reduce in worth or value: degrade a currency.
- To impair in physical structure or function.
- To lower or wear by erosion or weathering.
- These verbs mean to deprive of self-esteem or self-worth.
- verb - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 7 letters in DEGRADE: A D D E E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEGRADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEGRADE, to go: DEGRADE?
Rearrange the letters in DEGRADE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEGRADE
6 letters out of DEGRADE
5 letters out of DEGRADE
4 letters out of DEGRADE
3 letters out of DEGRADE
2 letters out of DEGRADE
Contextual use of DEGRADE
What's nearby DEGRADE
Lookup in Wiki for DEGRADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEGRADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEGRADE"