Is DEFENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- noun - protection from harm
- noun - (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- noun - the justification for some act or belief
- noun - (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
- noun - the federal department responsible for safeguarding national security of the United States
- noun - the defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- noun - the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- noun - an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- noun - a structure used to defend against attack
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- noun - the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury
- The act of defending against attack, danger, or injury.
- A means or method of defending or protecting.
- An argument in support or justification of something.
- The action of the defendant in opposition to complaints against him or her.
- The defendant and his or her legal counsel.
- The science or art of defending oneself; self-defense.
- The team or those players on the team attempting to stop the opposition from scoring.
- To attempt to stop (the opposition) from scoring.
- verb - to guard against a specific attack
There are 7 letters in DEFENSE: D E E E F N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFENSE, to go: DEFENSE?
Rearrange the letters in DEFENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFENSE
What's nearby DEFENSE
Lookup in Wiki for DEFENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFENSE"