Is DEFEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - argue or speak in defense of
- verb - be on the defensive
- verb - protect against a challenge or attack
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - protect or fight for as a champion
- verb - be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- verb - state or assert
- To make or keep safe from danger, attack, or harm.
- To support or maintain, as by argument or action; justify.
- To represent (a defendant) in a civil or criminal action.
- To make a defense.
- verb - to keep from harm, attack, or injury
There are 6 letters in DEFEND: D D E E F N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFEND, to go: DEFEND?
Rearrange the letters in DEFEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFEND
What's nearby DEFEND
Lookup in Wiki for DEFEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFEND"