Is DEFENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
- noun - (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- noun - the defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- noun - an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- noun - the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- noun - the justification for some act or belief
- noun - a structure used to defend against attack
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- noun - (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- noun - protection from harm
- noun - the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury
- verb - to guard against a specific attack
There are 7 letters in DEFENCE: C D E E E F N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFENCE, to go: DEFENCE?
Rearrange the letters in DEFENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFENCE
What's nearby DEFENCE
Lookup in Wiki for DEFENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFENCE"