Is DEFECTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFECTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in a bodily system
- noun - a failing or deficiency
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- verb - to desert an allegiance
There are 7 letters in DEFECTS: C D E E F S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFECTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFECTS, to go: DEFECTS?
Rearrange the letters in DEFECTS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEFECTS
6 letters out of DEFECTS
5 letters out of DEFECTS
4 letters out of DEFECTS
3 letters out of DEFECTS
2 letters out of DEFECTS
Contextual use of DEFECTS
What's nearby DEFECTS
Lookup in Wiki for DEFECTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFECTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFECTS"