Is DEFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in a bodily system
- noun - a failing or deficiency
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- The lack of something necessary or desirable for completion or perfection; deficiency: a visual defect.
- An imperfection that causes inadequacy or failure; a shortcoming.
- To disown allegiance to one’s country and take up residence in another: a Soviet citizen who defected to Israel.
- To abandon a position or an association, often to join an opposing group: defected from the party over the issue of free trade.
- verb - to desert an allegiance
There are 6 letters in DEFECT: C D E E F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFECT, to go: DEFECT?
Rearrange the letters in DEFECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFECT
What's nearby DEFECT
Lookup in Wiki for DEFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFECT"