Is DEFAULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFAULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - loss due to not showing up
- noun - act of failing to meet a financial obligation
- noun - loss resulting from failure of a debt to be paid
- noun - an option that is selected automatically unless an alternative is specified
- verb - fail to pay up
- Failure to perform a task or fulfill an obligation, especially failure to meet a financial obligation: in default on a loan.
- Failure to make a required court appearance.
- The failure of one or more competitors or teams to participate in a contest: won the championship by default.
- A particular value for a variable that is assigned automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless canceled or overridden by the operator.
- To fail to do what is required.
- To fail to pay money when it is due.
- To fail to appear in court when summoned.
- To lose a case by not appearing.
- To fail to take part in or complete a scheduled contest.
- To fail to perform or pay.
- To lose (a case) by failing to appear in court.
- To fail to take part in or complete (a contest, for example).
- verb - to fail to do something required
There are 7 letters in DEFAULT: A D E F L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFAULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFAULT, to go: DEFAULT?
Rearrange the letters in DEFAULT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEFAULT
6 letters out of DEFAULT
5 letters out of DEFAULT
4 letters out of DEFAULT
3 letters out of DEFAULT
2 letters out of DEFAULT
Contextual use of DEFAULT
What's nearby DEFAULT
Lookup in Wiki for DEFAULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFAULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFAULT"