Is DECLARATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECLARATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written)
- noun - (law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction
- noun - a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties
- noun - (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- noun - a formal public statement
- noun - a formal expression by a meeting
- An explicit, formal announcement, either oral or written.
- The act or process of declaring.
- A statement of taxable goods or of properties subject to duty.
- A formal statement by a plaintiff specifying the facts and circumstances constituting his or her cause of action.
- An unsworn statement of facts that is admissible as evidence.
- A bid, especially the final bid of a hand in certain card games.
There are 11 letters in DECLARATION: A A C D E I L N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLARATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECLARATION, to go: DECLARATION?
Rearrange the letters in DECLARATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DECLARATION
10 letters out of DECLARATION
9 letters out of DECLARATION
8 letters out of DECLARATION
7 letters out of DECLARATION
6 letters out of DECLARATION
5 letters out of DECLARATION
4 letters out of DECLARATION
3 letters out of DECLARATION
2 letters out of DECLARATION
Contextual use of DECLARATION
What's nearby DECLARATION
Lookup in Wiki for DECLARATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECLARATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECLARATION"