Is DECISIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECISIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - determining or having the power to determine an outcome
- adj - unmistakable
- adj - characterized by decision and firmness
- adj - forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- Having the power to decide; conclusive.
- Characterized by decision and firmness; resolute.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “determining or having the power to determine an outcome”: the decisive vote; a conclusive reason; crucial experiments; a definitive verdict; the determinative battle.
There are 8 letters in DECISIVE: C D E E I I S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECISIVE, to go: DECISIVE?
Rearrange the letters in DECISIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DECISIVE
7 letters out of DECISIVE
6 letters out of DECISIVE
5 letters out of DECISIVE
4 letters out of DECISIVE
3 letters out of DECISIVE
2 letters out of DECISIVE
Contextual use of DECISIVE
What's nearby DECISIVE
Lookup in Wiki for DECISIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECISIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECISIVE"