Is DECISIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECISIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred
- noun - the outcome of a game or contest
- noun - the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
- verb - to win a victory over a boxing opponent on points
There are 9 letters in DECISIONS: C D E I I N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECISIONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECISIONS, to go: DECISIONS?
Rearrange the letters in DECISIONS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DECISIONS
8 letters out of DECISIONS
7 letters out of DECISIONS
6 letters out of DECISIONS
5 letters out of DECISIONS
4 letters out of DECISIONS
3 letters out of DECISIONS
2 letters out of DECISIONS
Contextual use of DECISIONS
What's nearby DECISIONS
Lookup in Wiki for DECISIONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECISIONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECISIONS"