Is DECIMAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECIMAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a proper fraction whose denominator is a power of 10
- noun - a number in the decimal system
- adj - numbered or proceeding by tens
- A linear array of integers that represents a fraction, every decimal place indicating a multiple of a negative power of 10.
- A number written using the base 10.
- Expressed or expressible as a decimal.
- Based on 10.
- Numbered or ordered by groups of 10.
- noun - a fraction whose denominator is some power of ten
There are 7 letters in DECIMAL: A C D E I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIMAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECIMAL, to go: DECIMAL?
Rearrange the letters in DECIMAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DECIMAL
6 letters out of DECIMAL
5 letters out of DECIMAL
4 letters out of DECIMAL
3 letters out of DECIMAL
2 letters out of DECIMAL
Contextual use of DECIMAL
What's nearby DECIMAL
Lookup in Wiki for DECIMAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECIMAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECIMAL"