Is DECENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of conforming to standards of propriety and morality
- noun - the quality of being polite and respectable
- The state or quality of being decent; propriety.
- Conformity to prevailing standards of propriety or modesty.
- Social or moral proprieties.
- Surroundings or services deemed necessary for an acceptable standard of living.
- adv - conforming to recognized standards of propriety [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : DECENTLY
There are 7 letters in DECENCY: C C D E E N Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECENCY, to go: DECENCY?
Rearrange the letters in DECENCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECENCY
What's nearby DECENCY
Lookup in Wiki for DECENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECENCY"