Is DECAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of gradually becoming inferior
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - the organic phenomenon of rotting
- noun - an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- noun - the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- verb - lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- verb - fall into decay or ruin
- verb - undergo decay or decomposition
There are 6 letters in DECAYS: A C D E S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECAYS, to go: DECAYS?
Rearrange the letters in DECAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECAYS
What's nearby DECAYS
Lookup in Wiki for DECAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECAYS"