Is DECAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of gradually becoming inferior
- noun - a gradual decrease
- noun - the organic phenomenon of rotting
- noun - an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- noun - the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- verb - lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- verb - fall into decay or ruin
- verb - undergo decay or decomposition
- To break down into component parts; rot.
- To disintegrate or diminish by radioactive decay.
- To decrease gradually in magnitude.
- To decrease in orbit.
- To fall into ruin: a civilization that had begun to decay.
- To decline in health or vigor; waste away.
- To cause to decay.
- The destruction or decomposition of organic matter as a result of bacterial or fungal action; rot.
- Rotted matter.
- Radioactive decay.
- The decrease in orbital altitude of an artificial satellite as a result of conditions such as atmospheric drag.
- A gradual deterioration to an inferior state: tooth decay; urban decay.
- To molder is to crumble to dust: Her grandmother’s shawl had moldered away in the trunk.
There are 5 letters in DECAY: A C D E Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECAY, to go: DECAY?
Rearrange the letters in DECAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECAY
What's nearby DECAY
Lookup in Wiki for DECAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECAY"