Is DEADHEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEADHEAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a nonenterprising person who is not paying his way
- noun - a train or bus or taxi traveling empty
- A person who uses a free ticket for admittance, accommodation, or entertainment.
- A vehicle, such as an aircraft, that transports no passengers or freight during a trip.
- A person regarded as dull-witted or sluggish.
- A partially submerged log or trunk.
- To pilot or drive (a vehicle) carrying no passengers or freight.
- To bypass a senior employee in order to promote a more junior employee.
- verb - to travel without freight
There are 8 letters in DEADHEAD: A A D D D E E H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADHEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEADHEAD, to go: DEADHEAD?
Rearrange the letters in DEADHEAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEADHEAD
What's nearby DEADHEAD
Lookup in Wiki for DEADHEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEADHEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEADHEAD"