Is DEADENING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEADENING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - make vapid or deprive of spirit
- verb - lessen the momentum or velocity of
- verb - become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- verb - convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- Material used for soundproofing.
There are 9 letters in DEADENING: A D D E E G I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADENING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEADENING, to go: DEADENING?
Rearrange the letters in DEADENING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DEADENING
7 letters out of DEADENING
6 letters out of DEADENING
5 letters out of DEADENING
4 letters out of DEADENING
3 letters out of DEADENING
2 letters out of DEADENING
Contextual use of DEADENING
What's nearby DEADENING
Lookup in Wiki for DEADENING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEADENING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEADENING"