Is DEADEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEADEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - make vapid or deprive of spirit
- verb - lessen the momentum or velocity of
- verb - become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- verb - convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
- To render less intense, sensitive, or vigorous: a medication to deaden the pain; wall tiles that deaden the sound from the rehearsal studio.
- To make soundproof.
- To make less colorful or brilliant.
- To become dead.
- To lose vigor, brilliance, or liveliness.
- verb - to diminish the sensitivity or vigor of
There are 6 letters in DEADEN: A D D E E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEADEN, to go: DEADEN?
Rearrange the letters in DEADEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEADEN
What's nearby DEADEN
Lookup in Wiki for DEADEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEADEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEADEN"