Is CYCLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CYCLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- noun - a periodically repeated sequence of events
- noun - the unit of frequency
- noun - a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - cause to go through a recurring sequence
- verb - pass through a cycle
- verb - ride a motorcycle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - recur in repeating sequences
- verb - to ride a bicycle
There are 6 letters in CYCLES: C C E L S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CYCLES, to go: CYCLES?
Rearrange the letters in CYCLES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CYCLES
What's nearby CYCLES
Lookup in Wiki for CYCLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CYCLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CYCLES"