Is CUTICLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUTICLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dead skin at the base of a fingernail or toenail
- noun - the outer layer of the skin covering the exterior body surface of vertebrates
- noun - hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- The outermost layer of the skin of vertebrates; epidermis.
- The strip of hardened skin at the base and sides of a fingernail or toenail.
- Dead or cornified epidermis.
- The noncellular, hardened or membranous protective covering of many invertebrates, such as the transparent membrane that covers annelids.
- The layer of cutin covering the epidermis of the aerial parts of plants.
There are 7 letters in CUTICLE: C C E I L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTICLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUTICLE, to go: CUTICLE?
Rearrange the letters in CUTICLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CUTICLE
6 letters out of CUTICLE
5 letters out of CUTICLE
4 letters out of CUTICLE
3 letters out of CUTICLE
2 letters out of CUTICLE
Contextual use of CUTICLE
What's nearby CUTICLE
Lookup in Wiki for CUTICLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUTICLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUTICLE"