Is CUSTODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUSTODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- noun - holding by the police
- noun - (with `in') guardianship over
- The act or right of guarding, especially such a right granted by a court: an adult who was given custody of the child.
- Care, supervision, and control exerted by one in charge.
- The state of being detained or held under guard, especially by the police: took the robbery suspect into custody.
There are 7 letters in CUSTODY: C D O S T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUSTODY, to go: CUSTODY?
Rearrange the letters in CUSTODY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CUSTODY
5 letters out of CUSTODY
4 letters out of CUSTODY
3 letters out of CUSTODY
2 letters out of CUSTODY
Contextual use of CUSTODY
What's nearby CUSTODY
Lookup in Wiki for CUSTODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUSTODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUSTODY"