Is CUSHION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUSHION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical damper
- noun - the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- noun - a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- verb - protect from impact
- A pad or pillow with a soft filling, used for resting, reclining, or kneeling.
- Something resilient used as a rest, support, or shock absorber.
- A mat placed or attached beneath carpeting to provide softness and increase durability.
- A padlike body part.
- The rim bordering the playing surface of a billiard table.
- A pillow used in lacemaking.
- Something that mitigates or relieves an adverse effect: extra funds serving as a cushion against future inflation.
- To provide with a cushion: cushion a bench.
- To place or seat on a cushion.
- To cover or hide (something) with or as if with a cushion.
- To protect from impacts or other disturbing effects: an automobile suspension that cushions the ride.
- To mitigate the effects of; absorb the shock of: cushion a blow.
- verb - to pad with soft material
There are 7 letters in CUSHION: C H I N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSHION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUSHION, to go: CUSHION?
Rearrange the letters in CUSHION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CUSHION
6 letters out of CUSHION
5 letters out of CUSHION
4 letters out of CUSHION
3 letters out of CUSHION
2 letters out of CUSHION
Contextual use of CUSHION
What's nearby CUSHION
Lookup in Wiki for CUSHION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUSHION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUSHION"