Is CURRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (East Indian cookery) a pungent dish of vegetables or meats flavored with curry powder and usually eaten with rice
- verb - season with a mixture of spices
- verb - treat by incorporating fat
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- To groom (a horse) with a currycomb.
- To prepare (tanned hides) for use, as by soaking or coloring.
- Curry powder.
- A heavily spiced sauce or relish made with curry powder and eaten with rice, meat, fish, or other food.
- A dish seasoned with curry powder.
- verb - to prepare leather for use or sale
There are 5 letters in CURRY: C R R U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURRY, to go: CURRY?
Rearrange the letters in CURRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURRY
What's nearby CURRY
Lookup in Wiki for CURRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURRY"