Is CURRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURRANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several tart red or black berries used primarily for jellies and jams
- noun - any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Ribes bearing currants
- noun - small dried seedless raisin grown in the Mediterranean region and California
- Any of various deciduous, spineless shrubs of the genus Ribes, native chiefly to the Northern Hemisphere and having flowers in racemes and edible, variously colored berries.
- The fruits of any of these plants, used for jams, jellies, desserts, or beverages.
- A small, seedless raisin of the Mediterranean region, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of several other plants or their fruit.
- noun - an edible berry
There are 7 letters in CURRANT: A C N R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURRANT, to go: CURRANT?
Rearrange the letters in CURRANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CURRANT
6 letters out of CURRANT
5 letters out of CURRANT
4 letters out of CURRANT
3 letters out of CURRANT
2 letters out of CURRANT
Contextual use of CURRANT
What's nearby CURRANT
Lookup in Wiki for CURRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURRANT"