Is CURFEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURFEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time that the curfew signal is sounded
- noun - a signal (usually a bell) announcing the start of curfew restrictions
- noun - an order that after a specific time certain activities (as being outside on the streets) are prohibited
- A regulation requiring certain or all people to leave the streets or be at home at a prescribed hour.
- The time at which such a restriction begins or is in effect: a 10 P.
- The signal, such as a bell, announcing the beginning of this restriction.
- noun - a regulation concerning the hours which one may keep
There are 6 letters in CURFEW: C E F R U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURFEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURFEW, to go: CURFEW?
Rearrange the letters in CURFEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURFEW
What's nearby CURFEW
Lookup in Wiki for CURFEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURFEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURFEW"