Is CUNEIFORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUNEIFORM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient wedge-shaped script used in Mesopotamia and Persia
- adj - shaped like a wedge
- adj - of or relating to the tarsal bones (or other wedge-shaped bones)
- Being a character or characters formed by the arrangement of small wedgeshaped elements and used in ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian, and Persian writing.
- Relating to, composed in, or using such characters.
- Of, relating to, or being a wedge-shaped bone or cartilage.
- Writing typified by the use of characters formed by the arrangement of small wedge-shaped elements.
- A wedge-shaped bone, especially one of three such bones in the tarsus of the foot.
There are 9 letters in CUNEIFORM: C E F I M N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNEIFORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUNEIFORM, to go: CUNEIFORM?
Rearrange the letters in CUNEIFORM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CUNEIFORM
8 letters out of CUNEIFORM
7 letters out of CUNEIFORM
6 letters out of CUNEIFORM
5 letters out of CUNEIFORM
4 letters out of CUNEIFORM
3 letters out of CUNEIFORM
2 letters out of CUNEIFORM
Contextual use of CUNEIFORM
What's nearby CUNEIFORM
Lookup in Wiki for CUNEIFORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUNEIFORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUNEIFORM"