Is CULTURAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTURAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors
- adj - denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
- adj - of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society
- adj - relating to the raising of plants or animals
- Of or relating to culture or cultivation.
- adj - produced by breeding
There are 8 letters in CULTURAL: A C L L R T U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTURAL, to go: CULTURAL?
Rearrange the letters in CULTURAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CULTURAL
What's nearby CULTURAL
Lookup in Wiki for CULTURAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULTURAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULTURAL"