Is CULTIVATED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTIVATED in various dictionaries:
- verb - foster the growth of
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- adj - (of land or fields) prepared for raising crops by plowing or fertilizing
- adj - no longer in the natural state
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- Of or relating to cultivation; produced in cultivation: a cultivated plant.
- Educated; polished; refined.
There are 10 letters in CULTIVATED: A C D E I L T T U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTIVATED, to go: CULTIVATED?
Rearrange the letters in CULTIVATED and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CULTIVATED
9 letters out of CULTIVATED
8 letters out of CULTIVATED
7 letters out of CULTIVATED
6 letters out of CULTIVATED
5 letters out of CULTIVATED
4 letters out of CULTIVATED
3 letters out of CULTIVATED
2 letters out of CULTIVATED
Contextual use of CULTIVATED
What's nearby CULTIVATED
Lookup in Wiki for CULTIVATED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULTIVATED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULTIVATED"