Is CULTIVATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTIVATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - foster the growth of
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- To improve and prepare (land), as by plowing or fertilizing, for raising crops; till.
- To loosen or dig soil around (growing plants).
- To grow or tend (a plant or crop).
- To promote the growth of (a biological culture).
- To nurture; foster.
- To form and refine, as by education.
- To seek the acquaintance or goodwill of; make friends with.
There are 9 letters in CULTIVATE: A C E I L T T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTIVATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTIVATE, to go: CULTIVATE?
Rearrange the letters in CULTIVATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CULTIVATE
7 letters out of CULTIVATE
6 letters out of CULTIVATE
5 letters out of CULTIVATE
4 letters out of CULTIVATE
3 letters out of CULTIVATE
2 letters out of CULTIVATE
Contextual use of CULTIVATE
What's nearby CULTIVATE
Lookup in Wiki for CULTIVATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULTIVATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULTIVATE"