Is CRYSTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRYSTAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- noun - a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- noun - a rock formed by the solidification of a substance
- noun - colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- noun - glassware made of quartz
- noun - a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- A homogenous solid formed by a repeating, threedimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- The unit cell of such a pattern.
- A mineral, especially a transparent form of quartz, having a crystalline structure, often characterized by external planar faces.
- A natural or synthetic crystalline material having piezoelectric or semiconducting properties.
- An electronic device, such as an oscillator or a detector, using such a material.
- A high-quality clear, colorless glass.
- An object, especially a vessel or an ornament, made of such glass.
- Such objects considered as a group.
- A clear glass or plastic protective cover for the face of a watch or clock.
- A stimulant drug, usually methamphetamine, in its powdered form.
- noun - a transparent mineral
There are 7 letters in CRYSTAL: A C L R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRYSTAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRYSTAL, to go: CRYSTAL?
Rearrange the letters in CRYSTAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CRYSTAL
6 letters out of CRYSTAL
5 letters out of CRYSTAL
4 letters out of CRYSTAL
3 letters out of CRYSTAL
2 letters out of CRYSTAL
Contextual use of CRYSTAL
What's nearby CRYSTAL
Lookup in Wiki for CRYSTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRYSTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRYSTAL"