Is CRYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRYING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- noun - a loud utterance
- noun - a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- noun - a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- noun - a fit of weeping
- noun - the characteristic utterance of an animal
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- adj - demanding attention
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Demanding or requiring action or attention: a crying need.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 6 letters in CRYING: C G I N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRYING, to go: CRYING?
Rearrange the letters in CRYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRYING
What's nearby CRYING
Lookup in Wiki for CRYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRYING"