Is CRUX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small conspicuous constellation in the southern hemisphere in the Milky Way near Centaurus
- noun - the most important point
- The basic, central, or critical point or feature: the crux of the matter; the crux of an argument.
- A puzzling or apparently insoluble problem.
- noun - a basic or decisive point
There are 4 letters in CRUX: C R U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUX, to go: CRUX?
Rearrange the letters in CRUX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUX
What's nearby CRUX
Lookup in Wiki for CRUX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUX"