Is CRUTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground
- noun - anything that serves as an expedient
- A staff or support used by the physically injured or disabled as an aid in walking, usually designed to fit under the armpit and often used in pairs.
- A forked leg rest on a sidesaddle.
- A device used for assistance or support; a prop: a mnemonic crutch.
- The crotch of a person or animal.
- A forked device or part.
- verb - to prop up or support
There are 6 letters in CRUTCH: C C H R T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUTCH, to go: CRUTCH?
Rearrange the letters in CRUTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUTCH
What's nearby CRUTCH
Lookup in Wiki for CRUTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUTCH"