Is CRUMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very small quantity of something
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- verb - coat with bread crumbs
- verb - break into crumbs
- verb - remove crumbs from
- A very small piece broken from a baked item, such as a cookie, cake, or bread.
- A small fragment, scrap, or portion: eraser crumbs; not a crumb of kindness for you.
- The soft inner portion of bread.
- A contemptible, untrustworthy, or loathsome person.
- To break into very small pieces; crumble.
- To cover or prepare with very small pieces of bread.
- To break apart in very small pieces: a solid cake that won’t crumb.
- verb - to break into crumbs (small pieces)
There are 5 letters in CRUMB: B C M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUMB, to go: CRUMB?
Rearrange the letters in CRUMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUMB
What's nearby CRUMB
Lookup in Wiki for CRUMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUMB"