Is CRUCIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUCIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - kill by nailing onto a cross
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- To put (a person) to death by nailing or binding to a cross.
- To mortify or subdue (the flesh).
- To treat cruelly; torment: a candidate who was crucified by the press.
- verb - to put to death on a cross
There are 7 letters in CRUCIFY: C C F I R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUCIFY, to go: CRUCIFY?
Rearrange the letters in CRUCIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRUCIFY
What's nearby CRUCIFY
Lookup in Wiki for CRUCIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUCIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUCIFY"