Is CROUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROUCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - sit on one's heels
- To stoop, especially with the knees bent: They crouched over the grate with a flashlight, searching for the lost gem.
- To press the entire body close to the ground with the limbs bent: a cat crouching near its prey.
- To bend (the head or knee, for example) low, as in fear or humility.
- verb - to bend the body forward and down
There are 6 letters in CROUCH: C C H O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROUCH, to go: CROUCH?
Rearrange the letters in CROUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROUCH
What's nearby CROUCH
Lookup in Wiki for CROUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROUCH"