Is CROSSOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROSSOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the interchange of sections between pairing homologous chromosomes during the prophase of meiosis
- noun - a voter who is registered as a member of one political party but who votes in the primary of another party
- noun - the appropriation of a new style (especially in popular music) by combining elements of different genres in order to appeal to a wider audience
- noun - a path (often marked) where something (as a street or railroad) can be crossed to get from one side to the other
- A place at which or the means by which a crossing is made.
- A short connecting track by which a train can be transferred from one line to another.
- Crossing over.
- A characteristic resulting from the exchange of genetic material between homologous chromosomes during meiosis.
- A registered member of one political party who votes in the primary of the other party.
- The adaptation of a musical style, as by blending elements of two or more styles or categories, in order to appeal to a wider audience.
- A recording designed to appeal to more than one segment or portion of the listening audience.
- Often used to modify another noun: the crossover vote in California; a big crossover hit.
There are 9 letters in CROSSOVER: C E O O R R S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROSSOVER, to go: CROSSOVER?
Rearrange the letters in CROSSOVER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CROSSOVER
7 letters out of CROSSOVER
6 letters out of CROSSOVER
5 letters out of CROSSOVER
4 letters out of CROSSOVER
3 letters out of CROSSOVER
2 letters out of CROSSOVER
Contextual use of CROSSOVER
What's nearby CROSSOVER
Lookup in Wiki for CROSSOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROSSOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROSSOVER"