Is CROOKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROOKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - a long staff with one end being hook shaped
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 6 letters in CROOKS: C K O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROOKS, to go: CROOKS?
Rearrange the letters in CROOKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROOKS
What's nearby CROOKS
Lookup in Wiki for CROOKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROOKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROOKS"