Is CRISIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRISIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty
- noun - a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
- A crucial or decisive point or situation; a turning point.
- An unstable condition, as in political, social, or economic affairs, involving an impending abrupt or decisive change.
- A sudden change in the course of a disease or fever, toward either improvement or deterioration.
- An emotionally stressful event or a traumatic change in a person’s life.
- Often used to modify another noun: crisis intervention; crisis planning.
- adj - a crucial turning point [n CRISES] : CRISIC
There are 6 letters in CRISIS: C I I R S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRISIS, to go: CRISIS?
Rearrange the letters in CRISIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRISIS
What's nearby CRISIS
Lookup in Wiki for CRISIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRISIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRISIS"