Is CRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - English biochemist who (with Watson in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (1916-2004)
- verb - twist (a body part) into a strained position
- A painful cramp or muscle spasm, as in the back or neck.
- verb - to cause a spasm of the neck
There are 5 letters in CRICK: C C I K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRICK, to go: CRICK?
Rearrange the letters in CRICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRICK
What's nearby CRICK
Lookup in Wiki for CRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRICK"