Is CREOSOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREOSOTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless or yellowish oily liquid obtained by distillation of wood tar
- noun - a dark oily liquid obtained by distillation of coal tar
- verb - treat with creosote
- A colorless to yellowish oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained by the destructive distillation of wood tar, especially from the wood of a beech, and formerly used as an expectorant in treating chronic bronchitis.
- A yellowish to greenish-brown oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained from coal tar and used as a wood preservative and disinfectant.
- verb - to treat with a wood preservative
There are 8 letters in CREOSOTE: C E E O O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREOSOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREOSOTE, to go: CREOSOTE?
Rearrange the letters in CREOSOTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CREOSOTE
7 letters out of CREOSOTE
6 letters out of CREOSOTE
5 letters out of CREOSOTE
4 letters out of CREOSOTE
3 letters out of CREOSOTE
2 letters out of CREOSOTE
Contextual use of CREOSOTE
What's nearby CREOSOTE
Lookup in Wiki for CREOSOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREOSOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREOSOTE"