Is CREEPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREEPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any plant (as ivy or periwinkle) that grows by creeping
- noun - a person who crawls or creeps along the ground
- noun - any of various small insectivorous birds of the northern hemisphere that climb up a tree trunk supporting themselves on stiff tail feathers and their feet
- One that creeps.
- A plant that spreads by means of stems that creep.
- See cradle (n.
- A grappling device for dragging bodies of water, such as lakes or rivers.
- A one-piece fitted garment for an infant.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 7 letters in CREEPER: C E E E P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREEPER, to go: CREEPER?
Rearrange the letters in CREEPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREEPER
What's nearby CREEPER
Lookup in Wiki for CREEPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREEPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREEPER"