Is CREDENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREDENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true
- noun - a kind of sideboard or buffet
- Acceptance as true or valid; belief.
- Claim to acceptance; trustworthiness.
- Recommendation; credentials: a letter of credence.
- A small table or shelf for holding the bread, wine, and vessels of the Eucharist when they are not in use at the altar.
- noun - acceptance of the truth or actuality of something
There are 8 letters in CREDENCE: C C D E E E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREDENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREDENCE, to go: CREDENCE?
Rearrange the letters in CREDENCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CREDENCE
6 letters out of CREDENCE
5 letters out of CREDENCE
4 letters out of CREDENCE
3 letters out of CREDENCE
2 letters out of CREDENCE
Contextual use of CREDENCE
What's nearby CREDENCE
Lookup in Wiki for CREDENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREDENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREDENCE"