Is CRASHING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRASHING in various dictionaries:
- verb - fall or come down violently
- verb - move with, or as if with, a crashing noise
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - move violently as through a barrier
- verb - break violently or noisily
- verb - occupy, usually uninvited
- verb - make a sudden loud sound
- verb - enter uninvited
- verb - cause to crash
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - undergo a sudden and severe downturn
- verb - stop operating
- verb - sleep in a convenient place
- adj - informal intensifiers
- Total; absolute: a crashing bore.
- verb - to collide noisily
There are 8 letters in CRASHING: A C G H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRASHING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRASHING, to go: CRASHING?
Rearrange the letters in CRASHING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CRASHING
7 letters out of CRASHING
6 letters out of CRASHING
5 letters out of CRASHING
4 letters out of CRASHING
3 letters out of CRASHING
2 letters out of CRASHING
Contextual use of CRASHING
What's nearby CRASHING
Lookup in Wiki for CRASHING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRASHING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRASHING"