Is CRANKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- adj - easily irritated or annoyed
- Having a bad disposition; peevish.
- Having eccentric ways; odd.
- Full of bends and turns; crooked: a cranky mountain road.
- Working unpredictably; erratic: a cranky old truck.
- Rickety; loose.
- Liable to capsize.
- adv - ill-tempered [adj GRUMPIER, GRUMPIEST] : GRUMPILY
There are 6 letters in CRANKY: A C K N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANKY, to go: CRANKY?
Rearrange the letters in CRANKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRANKY
What's nearby CRANKY
Lookup in Wiki for CRANKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANKY"