Is CRANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bad-tempered person
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- verb - start by cranking
- verb - rotate with a crank
- verb - fasten with a crank
- verb - bend into the shape of a crank
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
- verb - to start manually
There are 6 letters in CRANKS: A C K N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANKS, to go: CRANKS?
Rearrange the letters in CRANKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRANKS
What's nearby CRANKS
Lookup in Wiki for CRANKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANKS"