Is CRANBERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANBERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- noun - very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- A mat-forming, evergreen shrub (Vaccinium macrocarpum) of eastern North America, having pink flowers and tart, red, edible berries.
- The berries of this plant, used in sauces, jellies, relishes, and beverages.
- Any of several similar or related plants, especially Vaccinium oxycoccos.
There are 9 letters in CRANBERRY: A B C E N R R R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANBERRY, to go: CRANBERRY?
Rearrange the letters in CRANBERRY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CRANBERRY
7 letters out of CRANBERRY
6 letters out of CRANBERRY
5 letters out of CRANBERRY
4 letters out of CRANBERRY
3 letters out of CRANBERRY
2 letters out of CRANBERRY
Contextual use of CRANBERRY
What's nearby CRANBERRY
Lookup in Wiki for CRANBERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANBERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANBERRY"