Is CRADLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRADLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a baby bed with sides and rockers
- noun - where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- noun - birth of a person
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- verb - hold gently and carefully
- verb - bring up from infancy
- verb - hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- verb - cut grain with a cradle scythe
- verb - wash in a cradle
- verb - run with the stick
- A small low bed for an infant, often furnished with rockers.
- The earliest period of life: from the cradle to the grave.
- A place of origin; a birthplace: the cradle of civilization.
- A framework of wood or metal used to support something, such as a ship undergoing construction or repair.
- A framework used to protect an injured limb.
- A low flat framework that rolls on casters, used by a mechanic working beneath an automobile.
- The part of a telephone that contains the connecting switch upon which the receiver and mouthpiece unit is supported.
- A frame projecting above a scythe, used to catch grain as it is cut so that it can be laid flat.
- A scythe equipped with such a frame.
- A boxlike device furnished with rockers, used for washing gold-bearing dirt.
- To place or retain in or as if in a cradle.
- To care for or nurture in infancy.
- To hold or support protectively: cradled the cat in his arms.
- To reap (grain) with a cradle.
- To place or support (a ship, for example) in a cradle.
- To lie in or as if in a cradle.
- verb - to nurture during infancy
There are 6 letters in CRADLE: A C D E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRADLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRADLE, to go: CRADLE?
Rearrange the letters in CRADLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CRADLE
5 letters out of CRADLE
4 letters out of CRADLE
3 letters out of CRADLE
2 letters out of CRADLE
Contextual use of CRADLE
What's nearby CRADLE
Lookup in Wiki for CRADLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRADLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRADLE"